Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, March 17

Herald of the Yellow King - Part 2e: The Village of Dunover

Old Mother Esther continued to putter around the kitchen while she talked, setting a place setting for each of them around the crowded table.

“The bard came a few days ago,” she said. “He was a handsome man, dressed in the colorful cloak and tunic of the bards from back when I was just a little girl. My grandson told me he wanted to tell stories to us.”

“I bet he did,” said Kham.

“Everyone was so thrilled, we gathered together in the big barn, making it up like a theatre. Everyone was there. He told maybe five or six stories, but I couldn’t tell you what they were. My hearing isn’t what it once was.”

“You don’t say,” grumbled Vlad. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:11 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home