Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, March 24

Herald of the Yellow King - Part 4a: Returning to the Castle

The snowfall had become blinding. White was everywhere. The unforgiving wind whistled and shrieked around them. Whenever they felt like resting, the wolves caught up to them, circling and howling. It made for a great incentive to keep moving.

“Aren’t you cold?” Dril shouted at Ilmarė. The elorii traveled with only a thin, hooded cloak to protect her from the elements.

“I am a child of Osalian,” said Ilmarė. “I have nothing to fear from him.”

“Look!” shouted Kham. “Everyone look this time, I want to be sure I’m not going crazy!” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:15 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home