Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, March 31

Herald of the Yellow King - Part 6b: The End

Dril blocked Kham’s blow with his rifle.

“Now what? I don’t want to hurt him!”

“He’s gone mad!” shouted Cael. “He heard my tale. The King in Yellow has taken him!”

Ilmarė bit her lip. “I will try to reach him.” She put her bow away, closed her eyes, and lifted her hands up.

In the midst of all the madness and grief, the elorii’s voice rang out. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:13 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home