Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Friday, April 4

Cut Throat's Gold - Part 1a: Starting the Adventure

“Is that a lizard laying underneath the bar?” asked Ilmarė.

“Yes,” said Sebastian. “That’s Sticktongue. He’s both bouncer and mascot.”

Kham twitched. “I think one of the lizards just crawled across my leg.”

“Charming.” Ilmarė sniffed tentatively at a mug and then pushed it away in disgust. “If one touches me,” she fingered a knife at her belt. “I’m going to stab it.” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:11 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home