Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Tuesday, April 8

Dire Wavelengths: Conclusion

“Are you done using my van for your stupid personal problems?” snarled Drake, chewing Blade out for his actions.

“Yeah,” Blade said glumly.

“You’re going to turn Majestic-12 into COPS if you keep this up.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Look,” Drake’s voice softened. “I picked you, all of you, because you’ve dealt with some weird things in your past. So I expect you to deal with it. But you’ve got to do it in on MJ-12 terms. I want field reports. I want you to act like you’re part of an organization, or I will bounce your ass out of it. And nobody leaves MJ-12 alive. Do we have an understanding?” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:18 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home