Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, April 7

Dire Wavelengths: Part 2 – The Soundstage

“I’M the threat? I’m trying to protect Christine from her crazy ex-husband!”

Blade turned to the security guard. “This is Carey Vora. He’s a real nut. She has a restraining order against him for stalking. I dealt with him years ago.”

Vanvon was still ranting. “Follow my direction and my camera will convince the world that even a SNIVELING idiot MILQUETOAST like you can be a hero.”

“You’re wrong,” said Carey. “You’re the stalker!”

Guppy rifled through the man’s bag. “Duct tape. A knife. A sock.”

“Looks like a kidnapping kit to me,” said Hammer.

“Miss Dee, since you seem INCAPABLE of delivering even a SINGLE line with conviction,” ranted Vanvon, “let’s continue with you doing the scene in DISHABELLE.”

There was the screech of metal overhead and the lighting above snapped. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:51 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home