Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Wednesday, April 30

The Last Resort - Part 5c: An Honest Game of Chance

Henry shuffled the cards again. “Your friend Edward has a new guest.”

Kham glanced in Edward’s direction. “Elijah Quelch,” he said with a sneer.

“You know him?” asked Ilmarė.

“Not personally. He’s a rival of an antiques dealer I know.”

“Good man, Falthar,” said Henry. “But Quelch…well there’s nothing Quelch won’t buy.”

“I’m becoming increasingly concerned about what Edward took on board the Shrike,” said Sebastian. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:22 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home