Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Thursday, April 24

Thin Jack: Part 6 – Jack Attack

When the others were gone, the agents were all that remained.

Guppy was staring at his hand, a strange device patched together with duct tape. It looked like a spotlight. “That’s so strange.”

“What?” asked Archive.

“I built this device…it’s an ultraviolet projector. I tried to aim it at Jack.” Guppy looked down at his hand again, as if it didn’t belong to him. “But I couldn’t. It was almost like…”

“Jack wouldn’t let us,” said Caprice. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:15 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home