Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Sunday, May 11

The Last Resort - Part 10b: Dirty Business

Beldin smashed the door open to discover Captain Baldric pinned to the bed with his own cutlass. A pulsing, transparent pirate hovered over him.

“Give me back me treasure!” it shouted.

“A pirate ghost.” Kham slapped his forehead.

Baldric coughed up blood. He choked out, “Krubach…”

“Krubach?” said Ilmarė. “Captain Wendron Krubach?”

Krubach turned to face her. “Ye! Give me back me treasure!”

“Oh great, he remembers me too,” said the elorii. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 7:49 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home