Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Wednesday, May 7

The Last Resort - Part 8c: News from Home

Beldin was wiping his axe on one of the bed covers when two large orcs appeared in the doorframe.

“Where’s Egil?” asked one of them.

“Not here,” said Sebastian. “Something I can help you with?”

“Yeah,” said the first thug. “Finn wants to speak to him. Where is he?”

Sebastian watched Ilmarė enter a room with Talbot across the hall.

“I’m not sure.”

“Listen,” said the other thug. “Either you tell us where Egil is, or we decide you’re Egil and get the money that way.” He thwacked a fist into an open palm for emphasis. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:13 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home