Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Sunday, May 11

ZOMBIE CSU: The Forensics of the Living Dead

I was interviewed by Jonathan Maberry for his book, ZOMBIE CSU: The Forensics of the Living Dead. It will be released by Citadel Press (a division of Kensington Publishing) in August 2006. Jonathan interviewed a total of 250 experts in forensics, law enforcement, medicine, science, the military, the legal profession, journalism, and pop culture for the book. Which puts me in a lot of good company (I feel bad for the other guys). You can preorder it here.

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 9:54 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home