Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Saturday, August 23

The Seventh Sin: Part 1 – The Missing Elorii

Blending in with the crowd of students and artists was a petite, auburn-haired woman. Vikki was attractive but not stunning, dressed in flattering but not overtly sexy clothing. She moved casually through the crowd, listening much more than she spoke.

Vikki eyed Beldin’s approach warily. “Yes?”

“I’m looking for an elorii.” Beldin had rehearsed the speech several times and it showed. “Zako mentioned you might have seen her. She’s an Osalikene elorii woman with silver and purple hair.”

Vikki pursed her lips. “I have information regarding this elorii. I think we can help each other. But you must help me first." [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 9:02 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home