Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Wednesday, September 3

Belly of the Beast: Part 2 – Gresty’s Sentencing

The magistrate banged his gavel as Kham was dragged to the stand.

“The next charge on the list?”

“Kham val’Abebi,” said the sergeant.

“And the charge?”

The sergeant took a deep breath. “Breaking and entering. Assault of a government official. Assault upon a Councilor’s personal guard. Incitement to riot. Murder of one Elijah Quelch.” The sergeant checked his list. “Oh yes, possession of an illegal substance: ghoul juice.”

The magistrate’s eyebrows rose with each charge. “Is there anything you haven’t done, Mr. val’Abebi? I’m afraid these charges are dire. I’m moving this to the Fortress of Justice.”

“If I may—“ interrupted Egil.

“Tell it to the High Justice.” The magistrate banged his gavel once more. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 11:14 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home