Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Saturday, September 20

Beware the Chronophage!

I get it...this guy made a neat clock based on some other guy's clock from long ago. But what he doesn't address is why he turned the grasshopper, which sounds like a quaint little keeper of time and is at best a stylized representation in the original clock, to an alien, reptilian-like locust of DOOM, complete with stinger, a red maw, and huge fangs. The thing has to be five feet long at least.


He invites you to witness him releasing it on an unsuspecting public. Isn't that how every supervillain gets his start? Don't say I didn't warn you...

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 8:48 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home