Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Thursday, September 18

Gates of Delirium: Part 5 – Help Me!

The door whisked open to reveal a horrible scene.

“Help!” shouted a young man attempting to hold up Doctor Tarrou, who was slowly being strangled by his own belt.

“He looks familiar,” said Jim-Bean. “I think he was at the ceremony.”

“Help me!” shouted the man. “I can’t hold him much longer! Hurry!”

“Bruce?” Fielding shouted back. “We have to help him!”

“Give me some space…I’m going to loosen the belt.” shouted Bruce McNab. “I’m losing him!” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:53 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home