Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Friday, October 17

On the Read March: Part 4 – A Rat in Hand

A smiling merchant approached Kham, bearing a few robes of shimmering silk from a nearby booth.

“So,” he whispered conspiratorially, “you are interested in architecture?”

“How did you guess?” said Kham with a smirk.

The merchant showed off the silk in the sunlight. “I know that Sagrivan is not all that he used to be. He is no longer the Master Architect of Canceri. Only someone who has been away quite awhile would call him that.” He waved Kham towards his booth.

“We should get some new clothes.” Sebastian looked pointedly at Beldin. “We need to blend better.”

Beldin crossed his arms. “I’m not changing my clothes in this place. I’m a dwarf, and they’ll just have to deal with that.”

“Don’t look at me.” Kham lowered his lenses to display his pupiless eyes. “I already have my own costume.” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:30 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home