Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Wednesday, November 12

Gen Con Indy08 Show Charity and CCF

So it turns out that the Christian Children's Fund DIDN'T reject Gen Con's donation; it was the other way around!

To be clear, Gen Con made the decision not to donate to CCF; at no time did CCF refuse to take charity money from Gen Con. Gen Con chooses a show charity long before Gen Con Indy 2008 ever takes place.


Alas, I got caught up in the blogosphere hype as well, so my apologies for spreading a false rumor. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:34 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home