Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Tuesday, November 11

Silence, Silver, and Secrets: Part 2b – Lasher

Beldin flexed his fingers. Marekal bellowed and roared, playing up to the crowd.

“Marekal’s the bouncer for The Velvet Glove,” said Ayrus. “I’d warn you about this place but you’ve already challenged him to a duel, so it’s a little late for that.”

Beldin tied up the various ends of his beard into a single knot. “I can take care of myself.”

“I’m sure you can,” said Ayrus. “Just remember, he’s a dark-kin and you’re not.”

“I’m familiar with dark-kin too.” Before Beldin could continue, a bell rang. Marekal pounded towards him. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:57 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home