Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Tuesday, December 23

I Know Thee Brother: Part 4b – I Smell a Rat

Something scampered up Kham’s leg.

“The shaman, Gakyi, is invisible, boss,” squeaked the rat. “He’s standing over there.”

“How do you know that?” asked Kham.

“You gonna keep asking questions or you gonna shoot?”

Kham shook his head in disbelief that he was listening to a rat. He drew both of his pistols and fired where the rat pointed with one tiny claw. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 3:10 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home