Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Thursday, December 4

Jack Frost: Part 7 – Dreams of Sacrifice


Jim-Bean awoke in the throes of adrenaline reaction, the "fight or flight" reflex of a physical threat. He was also hungry.

He paged Hammer over his cistron. “Hammer. HAMMER! You awake?”

There was a grunt on the other side. “I am now.”

“I think we should investigate the lake.”

“What lake? Crow Lake?”

“Yeah.”

“Why?”

“I’ve had a weird dream. About Indians.”

“I miss Blade too.”

“Who?”

“Blade? Our deceased teammate, remember?”

“Oh, right.”

Hammer sighed on the other end. “I’ll get Howell.” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:53 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home