Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Wednesday, January 14

Convergence: Part 13a – Showdown

All three of the agents were armed with dart rifles. They strode into the church.

“What makes you think it will be in here?” asked Guppy.

“Because this is where a god goes to be worshiped.” Hammer pointed at a figure sitting in the pew in the front row.

The agents converged on the figure from three different directions. It was Adams.

He turned and opened his mouth and spoke without moving it. “You killed my disciple. You shouldn’t have done that. As punishment, I will make you serve—“

Hammer drew his Glock and emptied it into Adams’ suit. “I hate monologues.” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 7:02 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home