Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Tuesday, January 13

Songs: Part 2b – The Questioning

When they got to Kuros’ cell, he was still going off in a raging tantrum, pounding his fists against the bars until his knuckles bled.

“Calm down,” said Sebastian in a quiet voice. “We’re here to help you.”

“I’m innocent! This is ridiculous!”

“I’m sure it is, but we’re just trying to sort out what happened and everyone’s a little tense right now. Do you mind if I come in and sit down?”

Kuros was taken aback by the request, as if they were guests in his humble home. He nodded.

The guard unlocked the cell and let Sebastian in. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:25 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home