Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Saturday, March 7

Brothers: Conclusion

When they returned to the Widow’s Stone, their guide was waiting for them.

“Paulo!” Sebastian said with false enthusiasm. “You seem to have lost track of us.”

“Yes,” Paulo looked embarrassed. “The gentlemen ordered the carriage away with such venom that I went for a wild ride.”

“Not a very good guide,” muttered Beldin.

Paulo cleared his throat. “The dwarf is right, being a guide is just one of my duties, and I’m not very good at it. In truth, I am here to relay a request on behalf of Domina Gracchi.”

“You mean spy on us,” added Sebastian. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 8:14 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home