Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Saturday, March 14

A Love in Need: Part 3 – Vector

Jim-Bean approached the boy, brow furrowed.

“So kid. Did you see anything? Anything you want to share?”

The boy just stared at him with his dead eyes.

Kliss came over. “He’s just a boy. Can’t you see he’s in shock?”

“Oh I can see all right. And in my experience, the cute little kids are the most dangerous.”

Kliss blinked. “You can’t be serious. I think you’ve been reading too many horror novels, Agent …”

“Jim-Bean,” he said. “Don’t worry, this won’t hurt a bit.”

Jim-Bean lifted the Realizer crystal around his neck with one hand and focused on the boy. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 10:27 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home