Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, April 27

Secret of Semar: Part 2 – Massacre

Beldin followed the sounds of screaming and yelling coming from a pair of children and a young woman in front of a flame-wrapped hut. As he approached, the woman rushed into the burning hut and did not reemerge.

“I think she’s passed out inside!” shouted Beldin. A bitter, acrid-smelling smoke spewed from the hut.

Beldin put his shield just below his eyes and charged through the flames.

Seconds past. The dwarf didn’t come back out.

Vlad looked at Kham.

“Don’t look at me.” Kham had Ilmarė in his arms. “I’m worried they’ll eat her or something.” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:43 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home