Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Thursday, April 9

Serpentine Path: Part 5a – Arrival in Semar

From a nearby mountaintop, the massive form of the Black Citadel of Semar loomed. An imposing structure, it was carved from a single black piece of rock that rivaled the nearest mountain in size.

“They say that Semar was originally a military outpost built on an ancient ruin,” said Kham.

“I’ve heard that the mountain fortress houses ancient treasures of supreme power that even the scholars of Althares are unable to unlock,” said Beldin.

Ilmarė snorted. “I’ve heard that the Citadel has magic powers too. That doesn’t mean it’s true.” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:30 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home