Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, April 13

Serpentine Path: Part 7 – I’m Not as Think as You Drunk I Am!

Calactyte was sipping his drink at the bar when four Shining Patrolmen stumbled into the Shining Shield Inn.

“Hey!” shouted one of them, pointing at Cal. “Looks, it’s a scalebag! Hey, scalebag! I need a new pair of shoes! Why don’t you come over here and we’ll cut a couple of pounds off of you!”

“Ignore them,” said Bijoux, who sat next to him. Calactyte stayed still.

“I’m talking to you, snake boy! Turn around when I’m talking to you!”

Calactyte didn’t turn around.

One of the patrolmen put one hand on Calactyte’s massive shoulder. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:20 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home