Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Tuesday, May 26

Wild Hunt: Conclusion

“Good morning,” said Nina Juarez to the screen. “I’m outside Central Park, the site of a terrorist attack on a rave this past Halloween. Early reports indicate that the terrorists spiked the water supply, causing several ravers to hallucinate. We have a witness here with us. Sir, can you tell us what you saw?”

“Wolves,” said a wide-eyed Goth. “Wolves man. All over. And then this one giant wolf. It was huge, man, HUGE!”

“Huge wolves. I know Central Park can be pretty wild, but I don’t think we have any resident wolves,” joke Juarez.

“And there was this huge glowing guy in a sphere! And he was all like: I will crush you like ants! And we were all like: AAHH! And then he exploded.”

“Exploded?”

“After the wolves left.” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:59 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home