Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Wednesday, May 13

Wild Hunt: Part 9 – Desperate Times…

The agents, along with what remained of the police force, were gathered for the daily briefing at the NYPD station. Captain Matheson’s face was beet red. He flipped on the television.

“This is a Global News Network Special Report,” said Juarez on the screen. VAMPIRE ON THE LOOSE was plastered across the bottom of the news report in bright red letters.

“Last night there was a battle between dozens of police and the lone killer. I spoke with an expert on vampires last night…”

“Oh Magnus,” snarled Jim-Bean, “I am so going to murder you.” [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:47 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home