Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Thursday, June 4

Dead Letter: Part 4 – Raising the False Flag

“No!” shouted Guppy. “I can see you are in it with them! The only way we can bring about balance to Mother Gaia is through force and fire!”

Fiona’s hand slipped under her desk. Her eyes narrowed. “Are you threatening me?”

“I’m threatening the world!” shouted Guppy, spittle flying from his lips. “I—“

Before he could continue with his rant, Fiona lifted a black canister and pushed the trigger. Pepper spray hit Guppy full in the face.

“Run for it!” shouted Jim-Bean.

Guppy shrieked, pawing at his eyes.

Jim-Bean hurdled a desk, shoving Jenkins aside, and slid down the banister of the steps to the lobby. Guppy attempted to follow, running blindly in the direction of Jim-Bean’s voice…

Only to smash his groin into a desk. He groaned, bent over in pain. [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 7:01 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home