Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, June 8

Don't Go TotLOL!

TotLOL.com, a free video site for toddlers, is shutting down because it needs a long-term sponsor to pay for costs and it doesn't have one. This is AWFUL news for me, because it’s one of the only ways I can get work done -- Brenden watches TotLOL in one window while I work in the other. There's got to be a sponsor out there! If you know a sponsor who might be interested, please let TotLOL know before the end of this month. The site closes July 1!

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:54 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home