Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Sunday, August 23

Future/Perfect: Part 7 – When You Wish Upon a Star

"By accepting you, my savior, I am imbued with the spirit of the people who helped build the mound."

Jim-Bean repeated it.

"I believe that through worship at the mounds we will call down others' and these others will take us to a new world."

Jim-Bean repeated it.

"Congratulations," said Ignis. "You are now one of us."

The other cultists applauded and hugged Jim-Bean.

Ignis raised his voice over the crowd. "Do you have a gun permit?"

Jim-Bean started in surprise. "What?" [MORE]

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 11:07 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home