Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, September 14

Lady Quay: Part 5 – Living Room

The walls of Marissa Lapideaux’s home were made of stone. The door had a base knocker shaped like a coiled snake.

Sebastian spread his bat wings. “I’ll check around the back.” He launched himself into the air with a mighty flap.

“I’ll check the windows on the other side.” Kham swigged a potion and disappeared.

Vlad sighed. “Well, guess that leaves me.” He banged the knocker a few times. “Hello? Anyone home?” more

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 12:31 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home