Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Tuesday, December 8

Isles of the Damned: Part 5f – R’lyeh

As Beldin and Vlad climbed their way down to the treasure chamber, they encountered more iron faces that lined the shaft.

“Do you really think he’ll let you leave with it?” one face asked Beldin. The dwarf ignored it.

“Don’t think I won’t find a way out!” snarled another. “And when I do, I’m coming for you!”

“Come after me,” answered Vlad. “I’d like to wipe that sneer off your face personally.”

They finally reached the bottom. Nothing could have prepared them for the sight.

“This isn’t a king’s ransom,” whispered Beldin breathlessly. “It’s a god’s ransom!” more

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:46 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home