Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Saturday, January 2

I Did It!

I'm going half-blind from staring at a screen for a week straight, but I did it. Paper & Pixels is currently at 81,189 words. This number will of course shrink and grow as I continue to edit the text, and there's still a lot of editing to go. The computer RPG section is massive, and I'm still filling out the LARP section. But it's all coming together, and I now have two months to tinker with the text to get it where I need it by mid-February.

One day after 2009, but close enough. A major milestone has been completed. Here's to an awesome 2010 and hopefully the publication of my book by December of this year.

Thank you and good night!

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 12:10 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home