Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Thursday, May 6

My Book is Live on Amazon.com!

My upcoming book, The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, just went live on Amazon.com! You can preorder it now! more

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 8:15 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

3 Comments:

  • Greetings, Michael,

    It would be nice to see a table of contents or some further hints as to the scope of your book, if possible.

    Bonus points for mentions of Diplomacy, Midgard/Magira, and others outwith the "usual suspects". ;)

    Best wishes to you & yours,
    David/harami2000(etc.)

    By Blogger irbyz, at Wednesday, June 30, 2010 11:36:00 PM  

  • Awesome news! Congratulations, Mike!

    By Blogger Nicholas, at Monday, July 05, 2010 2:04:00 AM  

  • Hi David,

    Will do as soon as I get my hands on it. I don't think I mention Diplomacy (the book threatened to become so massive that it would never have been finished on time), but there are quite a few other usual suspects.

    Just to clarify, I don't go over every game in detail. It's a narrative of sorts tracing the evolution and commonalities of various fantasy games and how they link together. So you won't find a Midgard entry per se.

    By Blogger Mike Tresca, at Wednesday, July 07, 2010 11:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home