Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Tuesday, August 16

Awfully Familiar Signed to Dark Quest Books!

I just signed a contract with Dark Quest Books to publish my fantasy fiction novel, Awfully Familiar! 2011 is turning out to be a banner year: my non-fiction book The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games was published, The Well of Stars is forthcoming from Three Ravens Books, and now Awfully Familiar will be published by Dark Quest Books! Woohoo!

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 10:28 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home