Friday, August 26
PR News LinkedIn Webinar - How to Use LinkedIn as a Powerful PR Tool
On Thursday, September 22, 2011, 1:30 - 3:00 p.m. EST, I will be a panelist on a discussion about LinkedIn!
LinkedIn is a powerful PR tool to increase brand awareness and build a community of clients, customers and stakeholders. While you may use the site for personal networking, many PR professionals may not be leveraging the platform’s features to find potential employees, share news about your organization or discover new clients.
This Webinar will provide the tactics that you need to expand your knowledge of LinkedIn’s PR applications, and become a digital leader for your organization. Our panel of experts will show you how to use this powerful platform to build and engage a community, raise brand awareness and interact with the media. You’ll learn how to use LinkedIn to connect with potential clients, get your message heard, increase engagement and drive traffic to your Web site.
After just 90 minutes, you’ll have a better understanding of how to use LinkedIn as part of your everyday communications initiatives. In this Webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Build a powerful profile for your brand
- Optimize your company profile with keywords and phrases
- Identify and connect with key influencers
- Create and manage a group for your clients, customers and stakeholders
- Participate in LinkedIn Answers to establish thought leadership
- Integrate content from Twitter, blogs and other social media platforms to your LinkedIn profile
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists
- Use crowd sourcing techniques to test new products or services
- Drive traffic to your Website or corporate blog through status updates
- Post job openings and recruit new talent
Labels: author news
posted by Michael Tresca at 10:15 AM
Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.