Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Tuesday, March 27

My I-CON 31 schedule

Guest speakers are invited from around the world to share their experiences in their fields, information about any new or upcoming projects and their insights into the genre with their fans. Over the course of the convention, guests typically will participate in panel discussions, give workshops and demonstrations, sign autographs, and interact with their fans on a one on one basis in such venues as the Award Banquet. I will be participating in the following panels from Friday, March 30, 2012 through Sunday, April 1, 2012 at SAC 311:

Continue reading on Examiner.com My I-CON 31 schedule - National RPG | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/rpg-in-national/my-i-con-31-schedule#ixzz1qK8VW13w

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 9:33 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home