Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Friday, August 17

Hello Gen Con!

Hi there, If you're here you've most likely found me because I handed you a card at Gen Con, or alternately you became so annoyed with my live tweeting that you decided to track me down. Sorry about that. Anyway, I'm the National RPG Examiner and the National Sci-Fi Movie Examiner. If you're affiliated with gaming, geek culture, or movies I'd love to interview you! Leave a comment at this blog or click the contact me button at left. Likewise, if you're interested in talking about my books, my column, or me, see my most recent books below and at left. Talk to you soon!

posted by Mike Tresca at 7:49 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

2 Comments:

  • I thoroughly enjoyed reading your December 11 2011 Amazon review of the D&D 4E Supplement, Heroes of The Feywild. A component of my original GSL campaign setting includes an interpretation of the classic fairytale creatures and entities, and it was nice to see that in the waning days of 4E WotC has spared no expense in revisiting this important aspect of the fantasy genre.

    By Blogger James Glover, at Tuesday, August 21, 2012 4:00:00 PM  

  • Hi James,

    Glad you enjoyed it. I don't feel that way about everything WOTC puts out, and I hold all of their products to Heroes of the Feywild's standards.

    By Blogger Mike Tresca, at Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home