Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Saturday, September 15

My First Book Signing!

I will be conducting my first ever book-signing on Saturday, September 22, 1 p.m. at Modern Myths for all three of my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, Awfully Familiar, and The Well of Stars. I will also talk about the evolution of fantasy role-playing games (go figure) before the signing. Drop by 34 Bridge Street #4, Northampton, MA and say hello! more

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 11:36 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home