Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, April 8

Book Signing at SFABC's Saddle River Valley Cultural Center

I will be conducting a presentation and book signing as a guest of the Sci-Fi Association of Bergen County (SFABC) at  the Saddle River Valley Cultural Center, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey this Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 8 p.m. For over 25 years the S F A B C has promoted an interest and enjoyment of science fiction, fantasy, horror and related areas with a variety of events and activities. 

I hope to see you there!

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 6:55 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home