Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Friday, June 28

Thank you NJ ISACA!

To all my gracious new friends at the NJ ISACA celebrating their 35th anniversary, congratulations and thank you for having me! For those of you interested in the electronic version of my book, The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, please see the link at right.

If you would like to network with me, please feel free to connect on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaeltresca.   Here's the videos I didn't have time to share:

Sight, a brilliant and disturbing short sci-fi film by Eran May-raz and Daniel Lazo, imagines a world in which Google Glass-inspired apps are everywhere.


ImageMetrics asks Emily to explain the "uncanny valley" of computer graphics imitating life. Look closely, what she has to say might surprise you.



It was a pleasure meeting you all!

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 8:16 AM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home