Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, August 26

Crowdsourcing Incorporating RPGs into Business Training Environments

Hi All,

I will be conducting a presentation at the Enterprise Gamification Forum in New York City on September 25.  You can find out more at http://www.egfnyc.com/schedule.html#details

The title of the presentation is "The Sword is Mightier Than the Pen: Roleplaying Games & the Business World."  I'd like to spend my time speaking about how to create a well-designed successful training game environment.  I'm looking for any best practices, recommendations, or ideas you'd like to share, and will consider incorporating them into the presentation, with full credit of course.

You can contact me directly at miketresca@gmail.com or here on social media. I hope to hear from you!

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 8:34 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home