Friday, August 9
Join me at the Enterprise Gamification Forum in NYC on Sept. 23 - 25
The Enterprise Gamification Forum www.egfnyc.com serves a deep need at the enterprise level to understand gamification. Over three days, we will deliver hands-on workshops, share best practices, showcase new products and ideas, disseminate data, inspire each other and offer networking to create a more fun and engaging world.
Join me along with leaders in a variety of industries to showcase our real-world success stories in using game mechanics to motivate people, engage audiences and solve problems, including:
- President & Chairman, Children's Financial Network
- Publisher, Wall Street Journal Custom Studios
- CEO, Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners
- Director of Digital Strategy, Prudential Retirement
- Lead Manager of Digital and Multichannel Programs, AXA Equitable
- Chief Creative Strategist, Flightpath
- Director of Consumer Learning, T. Rowe Price
- Enterprise Community Manager, Thomson Reuters
- President, RealTime Media
- Enterprise Community Manager, Pearson
- Senior Innovation Strategist, SAP Labs
- Global Social Media Manager, Cisco
- See the full speaker line-up here www.egfnyc.com
This is the only exclusive enterprise gamification forum offered – don’t be left behind. Secure your spot today and take advantage of two exceptional discounts:
- Register by August 9th & save $400
- Register a team of 3 and get a 4th pass for FREE
- Mention code “SPK” and receive an additional $400 off!!!
Labels: author news
posted by Michael Tresca at 7:19 AM
Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.