Talien's Tower
Subscribe to Talien's Tower on Facebook, Twitter, email or via the Site Feed

Monday, June 9

I am a guest at PortConMaine 2014!



PortConMaine is Maine's first, longest running, and largest convention celebrating the hobbies that enrich our lives. Join us for a celebration of geek culture interests including anime, gaming, science fiction, costuming, fantasy, video gaming, boffer combat, comics, pop culture, steampunk, and more! You can catch me at the following events:
Click here to register. Hope to see you there!

Labels:

posted by Mike Tresca at 9:27 PM


Want more? Please consider contributing to my Patreon; Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and the web; buy my books: The Evolution of Fantasy Role-Playing Games, The Well of Stars, and Awfully Familiar.

1 Comments:

  • Wow, this sounds like fun! Have a great time, Mike. I'm sorry that I'll have to miss your presentation...and a good excuse to get away to Maine during summer!

    By Blogger Michael, at Monday, June 09, 2014 9:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home